Latest Movie :

BACK

It's been more than a year and I still have 0 photographs taken, but there are some news I can share with you, which have changed the situation for good.

I have a boyfriend for many years now. He's a year younger than me and he's amazing. The thing is... he didn't know about my blog, but he did know about my desire to photograph boys. He sometimes supported the idea and sometimes not (which is understandable). But I recently told him about the blog and he took it in a good way. I wanted to tell him before, but didn't have the courage, until he put me on a tricky position and I thought he knew something about the blog (which I later found out he didn't) so I confessed.  It didn't surprise him, on the contrary, he encouraged me to start taking the photographs (probably because he's tired of hearing me talk about how I want to do it, but don't do anything).

Anyway, the other good news is that I now live on my own. It's usual in Peru that people move out of their parents house very late and this was the time for me. Now I have what will probably be my first location. (I wonder if there are friends who follow my blog and right now are realizing that they may know me). But I will still need other settings, so I have to start a wider search for locations.

I asked my bf if he was ok with me writing about us and apparently he was, but I'm not so sure. Depending on what he says when I ask again, I might be starting a more narrative side for the blog where I'll share some personal/couples stuff (not forgetting the usual boy pics). Right now I can say that it's an interesting relationship, a nontraditional one. It's not an open relationship, but we're very open minded and sincere with each other (ok, except for the blog I kept from him). I'm his first boyfriend and hopefully his last, lol. We've been together for 7 years now, with our ups and downs, but generally very well.

Going back to the subject of the photographs, one of the reasons why I hadn't started yet and why I hadn't told my bf about the blog was because I was waiting to finish something personal first, but apparently... I haven't finished it and I don't know when will I (although hopefully soon). But now that my bf knows and has encouraged me to start taking the photographs, I will speed up.

Sorry about being absent for so long. I had lost some of my motivation and then I moved out, so my time is scarce. But I'll try to start posting again, or at least writing (which I might find more enjoyable).

Until soon,
Blas




Share this article :

Yorum Gönder

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Dizi Burada İzlenir - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger