Latest Movie :

EXCLUSIVE: ESTEBAN, 20 Y.O. PERUVIAN BOY

Esteban is a guy I met on a gay app who showed a great confidence in himself from the start. He's a handy boy who works for a family in Lima and is just starting to get into the gay arena. However, he's already very comfortable with his own nudity and didn't doubt taking some pics when I asked him if it was possible. He recently shared those pics on the gay app and gave me permission to post them online. His logic was: "I don't know many gay people and it will be them who will whatch this photographs, so it's ok. Send me the link when you post them, I want to see if people comment on them". So here he is. 

I was forgetting to mention that Esteban is willing to model any day soon, so I think he'll be the first boy posing for my camera. Let me know what you think.

 





Share this article :

Yorum Gönder

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Dizi Burada İzlenir - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger